Organising children can be like herding cats. But life is definitely easier for everyone when things are organised. Read on for some excellent wisdom about organising children, no matter their age.
Amanda Lecaude from Organising You – Organising Students knows a thing or two about helping children to be more organised. Here she shares two of her insights. I hope you find them useful…
- How to get more than a yes or no answer when asking children questions about their day
- It is never too early (or late) to teach children organising skills
In my previous life, before becoming a professional organiser, I worked with children in childcare and kindergartens. What joyful work that is! I loved to see children blossom with growing skills. And of course I noticed the way they can be organised with a little help. Here are some insights from me…
Amy Revell from Simply Organised has some great ideas for organising children of all ages…
- Minimalist Birthday Parties… Or Is That Just Cruel Parenting?
- Clutter, teens and nagging
- Simply organised school mornings
Julie Cliff from Space and Time writes about Managing the influx of kids’ school work.
Leah Fry from Make Life Easier Organising brings us A Plan for Bringing Your Child’s Room Into Order.
Do you have organising tips to share? Drop a comment below. Or… Get in touch with Angela here.