Intro to Your Professional Organiser Career
– the first crucial steps to get you started
In just 6 weeks, this course will guide you
through the first steps to confidently
begin the professional organiser career of your dreams.
Who is this course for?
- If you have the gift of being organised and you want to share it with others,
- If you are ready to help people get organised but you’re not sure if you can make a living from it,
- If you have questions about what to expect, whether you have what it takes, and how to get started,
- If you’re not quite sure what the first steps are, and it all seems a bit daunting,
then you’re in the right place.
Intro to Your Professional Organiser Career will give you the confidence you need, the answers you seek, and the steps to take to begin your dream professional organiser career.
By the end of the course…
- Discover where you’ll fit into the organising industry
- Learn which essential skills you need to help people get organised
- Identify your own strengths
- Circumvent challenges
- Understand the fundamental tools you’ll need to help people get organised
- Efficiently perform assessments and consultations
- Be inspired by success stories
- Confidently select your next career move
Join the waitlist to be the first to know when enrolments for the next intake open up.