About Creating Order from Chaos
Creating Order from Chaos is a Melbourne-based Professional Organiser service. With caring and compassion, we work side by side with you to get the job done. We find user-friendly solutions to lighten the load, and design customised systems that work for you and make maintenance easy. Our hand-picked team is dedicated to delivering fabulous service and ensuring your privacy. Talk to Angela to see which team member is ideal for you.
We provide advice, coaching, workshops as well as hands-on assistance to help you break free from disorganisation and clutter. Distance is no barrier to getting organised the Creating Order way. With eBooks, phone consultations, teleclasses, webinars, and the Creating Order Chronicle, we help anyone anywhere.
About Angela Esnouf
I became an organiser back in 2005 because I love to see the weight literally lift from my client’s shoulders when I help them move from chaos and stress to order and calm. I’ve been known to turn an untamed junk room into a crafter’s haven.
As an industry veteran, I get really fired up about training and mentoring new and experienced organisers. That’s why I created my Professional Organiser Training and The Professional Organiser’s Edge. I love to see my trainees and Edge members succeed in providing great service to their clients and grow their organising careers.
When I’m not working in the organising world, I’m travelling, taking photos or crafting, and spending time with my family. Late at night when the kitchen is clean, I like to make it dirty again by baking up a storm. My personal motto is “Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much”. I believe getting organised and living clutter-free helps me live that motto every day.
My credentials are:
- 11+ years in the industry in Australia
- Golden Circle member of NAPO
- NAPO Ambassador in Australia
- Subscriber of the Institute for Challenging Disorganization
- Specialist Certificates in Chronic Disorganization, Hoarding and ADHD
- Certificates of Study in
- Time Management & Productivity
- CD Client Administration
- Learning Modalities & Styles
- Life Transitions
- Understanding the Needs of the Aging CD Client
- Understanding the Needs of the Student CD Client
- Basic Mental Health Conditions and Challenges
- Basic Physical Conditions and Challenges
- regular contributor to Organized Home & Life magazine
- faculty member of the Shop Your Wardrobe program
In the Media
Too Much Clutter? – Interview with Warren Moore, 2GB January 2013
How to Beat the First Day Blues – Sun-Herald January 2010
Declutter Your Life – 612 ABC Brisbane September 2009