Are you ready to discover if a career in organising is for you?
In my last blog, I talked about gathering facts. As an organiser, that’s one of the first things I do when I start working with a new client. Without answers to some important questions, I don’t know…
- If I’m the right organiser for that client
- If they are the right client for me
- What they need from me
- How I can be most helpful
- Where to start
- And each step after that
So you can see that I think the right questions are pretty important.
But what’s a question without an answer? Getting the answers you need is even more important than the questions.
One of the things that drew me to a career in organising is that I love to help people. And that has not changed.
When someone comes to me with questions about becoming an organiser, I always make time for them. After all, I love to talk about organising!
Questions range from “Is it possible to make a living?” to “How do I get my first client?” and everything in between. After many years of conversations with budding organisers, I know that people starting to investigate a career in this field have lots of questions.
So I got serious and put together a live online Discovery Workshop that answers the most frequently asked questions to discover if organising is for you.
As a veteran organiser of the Australian professional organising industry, I’ve helped 100s of clients get organised, and dozens of organisers start and grow their businesses. I love to help emerging new organising talent to flourish and succeed. I want the same for you.
- you’re naturally organised yourself and want to share your talent
- you’ve got a burning desire to help people get organised
- you’re curious about what a career as a professional organiser looks like
- you know you can’t wait to start living the organiser life but don’t know how
Discover once and for all…
- if you’ve got the skills
- if a career in this field can fit into your lifestyle
- if there’s money to be made from it
- where to start
- and more
It’s absolutely free of charge, it’s online and there’s a live Q&A session at the end.
You even have a choice of times to attend this live Discovery Workshop and get your burning questions answered.
Click here to book for the February 9 session at 10am
Click here to book for the February 10 session at 7pm