There are some things most everyone wants to know about our Organising services and about me personally.
- Do you do the actual hands-on work? Absolutely, we do. We come prepared for anything. We do, however, take into consideration health and safety when working, both yours and ours.
- So much of my home and life is disorganised. Where do I start? Start with a commitment. Start with the thing that annoys you most. Start with the easiest thing to tackle. Start by getting help. Just start, and the rest will follow.
- Will you make me throw out my stuff? What stays and what goes will always be your choice. We simply ask the right questions to help you make the right choices.
- How long will it take? Each Organising job is unique, as is each client. Varying factors such as the size of the space, the amount of clutter and your ability to make quick decisions mean quoting time, or cost for that matter, is impossible. Our Needs Assessment process looks deeper into this question. Once we know you and your situation better, we’re better equipped to answer this one.
- Is your house always tidy and organised? Well yes, my house is always organised, but not always tidy. There is a difference. 🙂
If your questions have been answered, that’s great. I hope we can help.
If you have more questions, I’d love to hear them.