I love to give gifts, and to receive them! Who doesn’t? But none of us needs more clutter. At this time of year, lots of people are looking for great ideas about clutter-free gifts. So here they are, curated for you.
How to take the stress out of gift giving is written by Danielle Atkins of Declutter Life
Virginia Wells from WellSorted has given us the gift of 2 articles:
- Amazing Clutterless Gift Ideas – Gifting Experiences – Part 1
- Amazing Clutterless Gift Ideas – Consumables & Contributions – Part 2
Amanda Lecaude from Organising You – Organising Students gets us Thinking Differently about Christmas Gifts.
Amy Revell from Simply Organised has The perfect Christmas present for you.
Over the years, I’ve written lots of posts about giving clutter-free gifts. Here are just a few:
- Ready Set Christmas, Buying for Teacher
- Clutter-free Mothers Day
- Clutter-free Christmas | Pampering
- Clutter-free Christmas | Heartfelt Words
- 5 No-Cost Christmas Gifts