For many this quiet time between Christmas and New Year has been set aside for tackling an organising project. And for many more, getting organised is a New Years resolution. There are several things that can turn good intentions into a failed attempt. Here are the most common mistakes people make.
- Underestimate the time it takes to work through a project
- Buy the storage solutions at the start of a project
- Have unclear goals for the space or the project
- Have unrealistic expectations from the space
- Let the unwanted stuff hang around
- Stop before the project is done
- Listen to well-intentioned but ill-informed advice
Look out for future posts on how to avoid making these mistakes.