I know from the outset that my list of Top 5 iPhone apps is by no means conclusive, complete or even groundbreaking. But here it is, the apps that keep me happy.
- Invoice2Go – makes invoicing on the road quick and simple, sending a copy of the invoice to the client, my office and to my bookkeeper
- VicRoads apps – this one’s more than just one app recommendation. I like the VicTraffic and SmartPark apps, again good for being on the road
- WiFi Finder – another one that helps when you’re not at home base. Who doesn’t want to access free WiFi?
- Urbanspoon – a great one when you are on the road and want a reliable recommendation for a bite to eat. Love the photos and reviews from fellow diners
- The Specials Board – currently only available in Melbourne and Sydney, this app hunts down great deals on meals. Just log in and select the deal you want and you’ll be given a code to take advantage of the current special
What’s your favourite App?