Sometimes you need a little incentive to get the decluttering job done. And most certainly, once the job is done you’ll want to celebrate and you definitely need a reward for your commitment and accomplishment. So here are some suggestions, all to be enjoyed guilt-free.
- Run a bath and relax in some bubbles
- Pop a cork and drink some bubbles
- Take yourself out into the sunshine with a good book
- Curl up on the couch with a trashy magazine
- Pour a cup of exotic tea and nibble on some macaroons
- Call a friend for a declutter debrief
- Sit down with your favourite hobby – you know, the one you never have time for but wish you did
- Grab your keys and go out for dinner
- Call your friends and invite them over for a dinner party
- Take photos and share them on social media, and wait for the congratulations to arrive
What will you do to celebrate and reward your hard work?