We’re all Melbourne women who’ve found a way to help those left homeless from the Victorian bushfires.
We’re inviting ALL women to join us for The Phoenix Lunch. What’s more, all of the funds raised from the many prizes, auctions and donation envelopes will go to support the Red Cross Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009.
The Phoenix Lunch
NEXT THURSDAY 19th February 2009 from 12-2.30pm
AT Box Hill Golf Club, 202 Station St, Box Hill
Cost $35 to cover cost of 2-course meal, wine and tea/coffee (paid in advance)
RSVP TUESDAY 9am 17th February (YES, BOOK RIGHT NOW)
All enquiries can be sent to ThePhoenixLunch@gmail.com
There are 2 registration options and 3 payment options. You need to book AND pay.
To pay (ESSENTIAL so we have numbers for our venue)
1. Bank Transfer $35 to
BSB 013 – 247, Account No 4870 58027
Whitespaces Management and Marketing Services P/L
PLEASE mark payment as Phoenix and ADD YOUR NAME.
(The $35 for meal etc. Fundraising is with donations, raffles, auction etc)
2. Credit Card
(Complete your details on the Registration form and fax to 03 9877 2138 or scan and send by email to ThePhoenixLunch@gmail.com )
3. Credit Card Phone Transaction
Ring Janet Powell on 0411 091 419 to complete your transaction by phone.
What Can You Expect?
Well, apart from lifting some of that sense of powerlessness and warming the cockles of the heart because you’ve made a difference, there’s …
- Some Networking Development led by networking expert Brenda Thomson of Networking World. We’ll all learn how to use our best womanly skill – networking. That’s to our advantage as both businesswomen with products and services out there in the marketplace, and as consumers seeking great products and services.
- Finding out about the amazing array of women’s services from the inserts in your take-away goodies bag.
- We’ll get you opening your purses/wallets for Donation Envelopes (receipts will follow), Auctions, Raffles, Door Prizes, Spot Prizes. All these prizes are being generously donated!
- Lots of Fun, Laughter, and the very important Exchanging of Secret Women’s Business, of course!!! It should be good for meeting new people, finding new ways to make our lives easier AND a bit of HOT gossip as well!
If you feel the need to bring goods for the victims (Red Cross tell us money is best), then please limit the donations to new-only health/personal products and cosmetics for women and bring them along on the day. There’ll be a box for those donations.
So, are you coming? We want to fill the venue with 150 wonderful women. That means we want YOU!