Hi! I’m Nikki from Makings of Home. I provide in-home support to families in Knox, Maroondah, and Whitehorse council areas who are wondering, “How do I get organised?” or “Why Can’t I stay organised?”
If you’re wanting to create a home that supports you and your family, here are some of the ways I can help:
- Clarify what you desire and dream of for your family and home. I’ll teach you ways to achieve that vision.
- Uncover the cause of frustration in your home, then then allow me to suggest tools and routines to overcome them.
- Understand the emotions that drive your desire to hold onto things. Explore strategies to appreciate which belongings have significance and recognise which items are nolonger adding value so that you can confidently keep or release them.
- Find strategies and systems that will simplify your home and ease your over-scheduled day. Stay focused on the bigger picture to move beyond a surface level fix and into results that are manageable and sustainable.
- Prioritise your physical and emotional health so you will be better equipped to deal with lifes’ inevitable challenges.
- Identify ways to involve other family members. Explore strategies to motivate others and harness their abilities – it doesn’t all need to fall on your shoulders.
I’m so excited that you are taking the steps to investigate how to make things better in your home and life. You’ll find me to be encouraging, supportive and non-judgementaI. I tailor my approach for your needs, so the pace we’ll work together will be guided by what makes you feel most comfortable.
I’d be delighted if you can take another small step today by reaching out to me by phone, text or email. Perhaps start by sharing the challenge that has bought you to this page today. I’m passionate and skilled in helping families work thorugh the busyness, stress and overwhelm in their home and life, so please reach out if you’d like to get to know me better. Makings of Home is here to help you simplify things and bring you, and your family, into a calmer, more functional and happier place.