Working with Hoarders One Day Workshop
Monday 11 May
9:00 am-4:30 pm
This one day course, presented by Angela Esnouf, from Creating Order from Chaos, and Wendy Hanes CPO-CD, from Skeletons in the Closet, is for everyone who works with people who hoard.
You will learn:
• The truth about Hoarding – what it is, what it’s not, and Why it’s important to know
• The beliefs that create a hoarding situation
• How to work in a Harm Reduction model
• The most effective approaches, and when they are appropriate to use
• How to work with others affected by the hoarding, to achieve the best possible outcome
• The other stakeholders to consider, and to build relationships with
• The common risks you will face, and how to work safely
• 4 different cleaning strategies and the impact of each
What else is included?
• Templates and Assessment Tools to help you work efficiently and safely, and communicate well with all the stakeholders
• A comprehensive workbook with supplementary material
• Lunch and refreshments
• Invitation to an exclusive Facebook group to continue learning and networking
Online bookings are not available for this event.