Time Management when you Work at Home
Wednesday 27 February
7:00 pm-7:45 pm
- No commute
- Lower costs
But with all that freedom and flexibility come challenges. In this webinar, we face up to those challenges and find the answers. Whether you work from home, or help clients who work from home, this webinar is for you.
- How to juggle the demands of working at home and in the home
- How to avoid distractions
- How to manage the expectations of others
- How to set up for calendar for the best time management
- How to set up your office for the best productivity
- And how to get things done!
Can’t make the class live?
No problem! The class will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to a recording to watch at their leisure.
How much does it cost?
This webinar class is included for free for members of The Professional Organiser’s Edge. Non-members are welcome to attend for $77.
Members benefit from a monthly class, listing on the Find Organising Help directory, support in a private Facebook group, and access to a growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.
Bookings are closed for this event.