Teleclass – So You Want to Work with a Hoarder?
Tuesday 25 June
7:00 pm-7:45 pm
Presented by Wendy Hanes, Expert and Certified Professional Organiser ® from Skeletons in the Closet. Wendy is Australia’s most decorated and most educated Professional Organiser, with a wealth of experience in the field of Hoarding.
In this teleclass, you’ll hear about
- What is Hoarding?
- Recognising the difference between Hoarding and Squalor
- How to recognise when a hoarding client is ready to take action
- How to avoid common mistakes
- The myths about working with Hoarders
- What to do when you’re out of your depth
This teleclass is included for free as part of The Professional Organiser’s Edge membership, or for $77 for non-members.
Members receive a monthly teleclass (valid for AAPO accreditation), a monthly Q & A Call, access to an exclusive Facebook group, and access to a growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Do you want The Edge?
Bookings are closed for this event.