Teleclass – Clear Kitchen Clutter (it’s hard to be a Master Chef with a kitchen full of clutter)
Tuesday 19 February
7:00 pm-7:45 pm
- how to clear counter clutter, so you have space to create your own Master Chef meals
- how to clear pantry clutter, so you can find what you need when you need it
- how to clear fridge clutter, so you don’t waste money on rotting produce
- how to clear cupboard clutter, so you have access to the things you really need
- how to clear cookbook clutter, so you create meals and menus you can use again and again
- and finally, how to maintain your kitchen so it’s a joy to work in
Can’t make live on Tuesday? Don’t worry. All who register for the teleclass will receive a downloadable recording so you can listen again and again.
This teleclass is included for free as part of Declutter Club membership, or for $47 for non-members. Declutter Club members receive a monthly teleclass, access to an exclusive Facebook group, a monthly Challenge via email, and access to a growing library of articles, forms, recordings and eBooks. Will you join us at Declutter Club?
Bookings are closed for this event.