Wednesday 30 January
7:00 pm-7:45 pm
Start the Year Right
- Identify Strengths that form the firm foundation of your success
- Recognise Weaknesses and explore ways to minimise them
- Discover Opportunities and the power they represent
- Determine Threats and be prepared
- Create a Strategy to take your success to the next level
This SWOT Workshop is your opportunity to set up Success for
- Your year
- Your business
- Your next product or service
With over 13 years of experience in the organising industry, Angela has seen businesses come and go. Some thrive. Some fail. The difference is in the planning and strategies used. Don’t miss this chance to gain from her experience and start the year right.
Can’t make the class live?
No problem! The class will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to a recording to watch at their leisure.
How much does it cost?
This webinar class is included for free for members of The Professional Organiser’s Edge. Non-members are welcome to attend for $77.
Members benefit from a monthly class, listing on the Find Organising Help directory, support in a private Facebook group, and access to a growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.
Bookings are closed for this event.