Successful Professional Organisers of 2020
Thursday 26 November
1:00 pm-2:00 pm
It’s that time again. It’s time to hear from Successful Professional Organisers and discover what we can learn from them.
Each year I invite a panel of successful professional organisers to join me and share what makes them and their businesses so successful. This year we need that message more than ever before.
This year I’m pleased to speak with 3 organisers who not only survived 2020, they are actually thriving. They are:
- Melissa Sleegers from Allsorts Organising
- Sue Ryan from Organised by Sue
- Wendy Hanes from Skeletons in the Closet and Hoarding Home Solutions
Just some of the things I’ll ask the panellists are:
- What kept you motivated during the quiet periods?
- What do you attribute your survival this year to?
- Heading into 2021, is there anything you won’t be doing in your business?
- What would you tell someone just starting out as a professional organiser?
- What’s next for you and your business?
Don’t miss your chance to hear from these wise and experienced organisers.
Want a recording of the class?
No problem! The webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to that recording to watch when it suits, and again and again.
How do I get it?
You can register below. This webinar class is included for members as part of their The Professional Organiser’s Edge membership. Non-members are welcome to attend for $47.
Members benefit from a monthly live webinar class (like this one), listing on the Find Organising Help directory, a monthly live Q&A group meeting, lots of support in a private Facebook group, and access to a rapidly growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.