Working with People Who Hoard One Day Course
Friday 3 June
9:00 am-4:30 pm
This one day course, presented by Angela Esnouf, from Creating Order from Chaos, and Wendy Hanes CPO-CD, from Skeletons in the Closet, is for everyone who works with people who hoard.
You will learn:
• The truth about Hoarding – what it is, what it’s not, and Why it’s important to know
• The beliefs that create a hoarding situation
• How to work in a Harm Reduction model
• The most effective approaches, and when they are appropriate to use
• How to work with others affected by the hoarding, to achieve the best possible outcome
• The other stakeholders to consider, and to build relationships with
• The common risks you will face, and how to work safely
• Four different cleaning strategies and the impact of each
What else is included?
• Templates and Assessment Tools to help you work efficiently and safely, and communicate well with all the stakeholders
• A comprehensive workbook with supplementary material
• Lunch and refreshments
• Invitation to an exclusive Facebook group to continue learning and networking
This event is sold out. Talk to Angela about booking this course for your team.
Online bookings are not available for this event.