Is a Career as a Professional Organiser Right for You?
Wednesday 10 February
7:00 pm-8:30 pm
You’ve got questions about a career as a professional organiser. Great! I’ve got answers.
Come join a Discovery Workshop to answer those questions and more.
- if you’ve got the skills
- if a career in this field can fit into your lifestyle
- if there’s money to be made from it
- where to start
- and more
Why this Workshop?
I’m Angela Esnouf, a veteran organiser of the Australian professional organising industry. I’ve helped 100s of clients get organised, and dozens of organisers start and grow their businesses. I love to help emerging new organising talent to flourish and succeed. I want the same for you.
A career as a professional organiser may not be for everyone. It’s time to discover if it’s right for you.
This Discovery Workshop is for you if…
- you’re naturally organised yourself and want to share your talent
- you’ve got a burning desire to help people get organised
- you’re curious about what a career as a professional organiser looks like
- you know you can’t wait to start living the organiser life but don’t know how
Register today and get your questions answered. There will even be time for a Live Q&A.
Bookings are closed for this event.