How to Transition to a Full Time Professional Organiser
Tuesday 17 December
10:00 am-10:45 am
This webinar class shares the secrets, and the steps, to becoming a full time professional organiser.
- What you can expect from a full time career in this field
- How to recognise when the time is right to make the big leap from part time to full time
- What has worked for other successful career shifting organisers
- What you can do to speed up the transition to full time professional organiser
- How to make sure the bookings flow once you do take the leap
If you know there’s a full time professional organiser career waiting for you in 2020, this webinar is for you.
Want a recording of the class?
No problem! The webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to that recording to watch when the time is right, and again and again.
How do I get it?
This webinar class is included for members as part of their The Professional Organiser’s Edge membership. Non-members are welcome to attend for $77.
Members benefit from a monthly class, listing on the Find Organising Help directory, support in a private Facebook group, and access to a growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.