The Confident Organiser
Tuesday 28 June
1:00 pm-1:45 pm
It takes confidence to be an organiser. Confidence to…
- work with your first client
- market your services
- ask for a sale
- make recommendations
- navigate negotiations
- to stand out from the crowd
- take the leap into a new career
What does it take to be a confident organiser?
In this live webinar class I’ll share:
- my own story as a beginner
- how and where to gain more confidence
- confidence-boosting strategies
- how to confidently talk about your business, your pricing, your services
- how to be a confident organiser for years to come
Join me, Angela Esnouf, veteran of 17 years in the organising industry, in this webinar class designed for you.
Want a recording of the class?
No problem! The webinar will be recorded. Everyone who registers will receive access to that recording any time.
How do I get it?
Are you a member of The Professional Organiser’s Edge? No need to register, this class is part of your membership.
Not a member yet? Don’t worry. Non-members are invited to register below for $47.
Members benefit from a monthly live webinar class (like this one), listing on the Find Organising Help directory, a monthly live Q&A group meeting, lots of support in a private Facebook group, and access to a rapidly growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.
Bookings are closed for this event.