Client Case Studies: Families
Wednesday 27 March
7:00 pm-7:45 pm
In this webinar class, I’ll share client case studies from 3 different families, each with their own clutter and organisation struggles.
- What clutter challenges the families have in common
- Unique and customised solutions that helped in each case
- How to balance the needs of all family members
- How to ensure everyone feels heard
- Boundaries to beware of
- And you’ll hear about one family of 11 that had their organisation and clutter under control
Can’t make the class live?
No problem! The class will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to a recording to watch at their leisure.
How much does it cost?
This webinar class is included for free for members of The Professional Organiser’s Edge. Non-members are welcome to attend for $77.
Members benefit from a monthly class, listing on the Find Organising Help directory, support in a private Facebook group, and access to a growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.