Become a Professional Organiser
Monday 13 August-Friday 17 August
5 Day Training Program
Combine 7 years in business, strong involvement and leadership in the Professional Organising industry, a commitment to professional development and continuous improvement, Expert AAPO accreditation, compassion, understanding and a generosity of spirit, and you have the perfect person in Angela Esnouf help you become the best Professional Organiser you can be with this 5 Day Training Program.
This program is designed to
- help you deliver excellence to your clients
- see the many untapped possibilities for your business
- have you consulting with confidence
- deliver invaluable hands on experience
- have you booking clients and making money right away
Topics covered include:
- What to expect on the Job – so you hit the ground running
- What it takes to be a Professional Organiser – so you can be a great one
- A Day in the Life of a Professional Organiser & Myth-Busting – so you enter the industry with eye wide open
- Ethical Practice – so you gain respect and a first-class reputation
- Converting Enquiries into Bookings – so you can start making money from the first call
- Essential Professional Organiser’s tools – so you start every project prepared for action
- Tips & Strategies for Working with all kinds of Clients – share my years of experience before you even start
- Creating strong Client Relationships – the basis of repeat business and great service
- Case Studies – to cement your learning
- Beyond Consulting – discover potential untapped streams of income
- Marketing your Professional Organiser Business – so your market will be drawn to hire you
- Hands on Client Session/s – so you’ll be confident walking into any situation
- Review of that Client Session – to take full advantage of the experience
- Q & A Time – so you’ll leave with no doubts
- supporting material – so you can continue learning from home
- tailored advice – because you’re an individual
- meals on 4 days – to maximise learning time
- hands on experience – so you gain valuable experience
- certificate on successful completion – to celebrate and acknowledge your professional development
- 1 month follow-up coaching – so you’re supported all the way
Training Dates for 2012 are:
- February 6th to 10th
- May 7th to 11th
- August 13th to 17th
- October 29th to November 2nd
- Classes take place in Port Melbourne, Victoria. Client experience will take place in metropolitan Melbourne.
Your Investment is:
- $2500 for AAPO members
- $2600 for non-AAPO members
To book,or to discuss our payment plan, call 0403 164 468 or contact us here.
Further mentoring is also available for selected trainees.
It was a wonderful course. I have learned a lot within 5 days. You really helped me see all the possibilities in this business in Thailand! You helped me tailor my business. I think it would be much harder for me to start up a business without doing this course. Thank you so much Angela!
Cherry Thiensunchai, Thailand
Thank you for the great workshop today, I’ve returned to my office inspired and with a head full of ideas.
Carol Martyn, Dr Declutter
I found the session well worth the investment, has stimulated all sorts of ideas.
Denise Childs, Systems for Order
Thank you for such an informative and enjoyable training.
Simone Plunkett, Complete Order
It was very informative and I was able to take a lot out of it, being one on one. I felt comfortable asking questions. Talking about experiences and relating that to topics at hand was really useful.
Natalie Whiteman, Point Cook
I liked hearing real stories, experiences and lessons, as well as things I hadn’t considered. It was very worthwhile.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was very informative and set me on the right path.
Bookings are closed for this event.