3 Day Professional Organiser Training Program – Day 3
Friday 23 February
10:00 am-4:00 pm
Have you ever wanted to know How to Become a Professional Organiser? Well, this Professional Organiser Training program is for you.
Held over 3 consecutive Fridays, early in 2018, this is the start your organising career needs.
The program is designed to
- have you consulting with confidence
- help you deliver excellence to your clients
- see the many untapped possibilities for your business
- provide invaluable hands on experience
- have you booking clients and making money right away
- What to expect on the Job – so you hit the ground running
- What it takes to be a Professional Organiser – so you can be a great one
- A Day in the Life of a Professional Organiser & Myth-Busting – so you enter the industry with eyes wide open
- Ethical Practice – so you gain respect and a first-class reputation
- How to Convert Enquiries into Bookings – so you can start making money from the first call
- Essential Professional Organiser’s tools – so you start every project prepared for action
- Tips & Strategies for Working with all kinds of Clients – share my years of experience before you even start
- Creating Strong Client Relationships – the basis of repeat business and great service
- Case Studies – to cement your learning
- Beyond Consulting – discover potential untapped streams of income
- Marketing your Professional Organiser Business – so your market will be drawn to hire you
- Hands on Client Session – so you’ll be confident walking into any situation
- Review of that Client Session – to take full advantage of the experience
- Q & A Time – so you’ll leave with no doubts
- supporting material – so you can continue learning from home
- tailored advice – because you’re an individual
- all meals – to maximise learning time
- hands on experience – so you gain valuable experience
- certificate on successful completion – to celebrate and acknowledge your Professional Organiser training and development
- 3-month Essentials membership to The Professional Organiser’s Edge, so you’re supported all the way
Extra Early Bird (until January 14) – $2500
Standard Registration (January 15 – January 31) – $2900
Last Minute Registration (from February 1) – $3200
Bookings close February 6. To make a booking, go to the Day 1 Registration Form.
Prefer to pay via Cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer? Please contact Angela on 0403 164 468 or via the Contact page to arrange an invoice.
What People Are Saying about this Professional Organiser Training:
I began Angela’s Professional Organiser training with the idea it would be a good introduction to my new career choice. I finished Angela’s Professional Organisers training convinced it was a GREAT idea as my new career! Thank you Angela for providing a thorough, insightful and educational kick start to what I hope will be a satisfying and rewarding occupation. Fiona Chapple, Bayside Organising
I’ve enjoyed the training enormously. It’s great value for money and I feel I have learned a lot that will help me to start my own business and become a professional organiser. The structure of the course suited me well. I was not only able to gain some insight into the business through the hands on client sessions but also through the generously shared knowledge by Angela. Thank you! Chantal Imbach, Simply In Order
To make a booking, go to the Day 1 Registration Form.
Online bookings are not available for this event.