Routines & Habits
Wednesday 23 October
10:00 am-10:45 am
This webinar class delves deep into how to create routines and habits that support an organised life.
- Why organising products don’t get you organised, but routines and habits do
- How to introduce a new routine or habit and make it stick
- How to choose which routines and habits are worth the time and effort
- A philosophy from Japan that really works
- How to harness technology to embed a new routine
Just like brushing your teeth daily, you can learn to embrace new routines and habits that support an organised life.
Want a recording of the class?
No problem! The webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to that recording to watch when it suits, and again and again.
How do I get it?
This webinar class is included for members as part of their The Professional Organiser’s Edge membership. Non-members are welcome to attend for $77.
Members benefit from a monthly class, listing on the Find Organising Help directory, support in a private Facebook group, and access to a growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.
Bookings are closed for this event.