Managing Clutter & Hoarding Half Day Workshop
Wednesday 20 May
9:00 am-12:00 pm
This half day workshop, presented by Angela Esnouf, from Creating Order from Chaos, and Wendy Hanes CPO-CD, from Skeletons in the Closet, is for everyone who is affected by excessive clutter and hoarding.
You will learn:
• The truth about Hoarding – what it is, what it’s not
• The causes of disorganisation
• How to know when you’re ready for change
• The obstacles to success
• Where to start
• Practical tips and techniques for success
• Be prepared for some myth-busting
• You’ll hear an inspiring success story
• Time for questions and the chance to follow up
For bookings, call Maria Belfrage, Partners in Recovery Tasmania, on 6333 3082.
Online bookings are not available for this event.