Make an Impact with Newsletters
Thursday 28 January
1:00 pm-1:45 pm
I once had a love/hate relationship with newsletters.
- I thought they were time consuming.
- I thought they were a waste of energy.
- I thought no one would read them.
- I thought I had better things to do.
But now I know better.
- Now I know they don’t have to take a long time.
- Now I know they can pay dividends.
- Now I know the right people will read them.
- Now I know it’s one of the most important things I can do in my business.
I want to share the secrets to making an impact with newsletters with you.
In this webinar, I’ll teach you:
- How to get your newsletter noticed and read
- My time-saving strategies to make sending newsletters quick and easy
- 2 different examples of successful newsletter strategies
- How to make your newsletters profitable
Want a recording of the class?
No problem! The webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to that recording to watch whenever they want, again and again.
How do I get it?
You can register below. This webinar class is included for members as part of their The Professional Organiser’s Edge membership. Non-members are invited to register for $47.
Members benefit from a monthly live webinar class (like this one), listing on the Find Organising Help directory, a monthly live Q&A group meeting, lots of support in a private Facebook group, and access to a rapidly growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.