How to Create & Present Winning Workshops – Teleclass
Tuesday 25 March
7:00 pm-7:45 pm
You have a lot of Organising wisdom to share.
You want to help as many people as possible to get organised.
Organising Workshops are a great way to reach out, inspire and educate large numbers of people.
This tell-it-like-it-is teleclass will show you how to create and present winning workshops.
- How to create a workshop people will rush to
- How to structure your workshop to keep your audience engaged
- How to get maximum registrations
- How to decide on your workshop location
- How to confidently deliver your presentation
- How to convert attendees into clients
- and What to charge
Can’t make the teleclass live? No problem! The class will be recorded, and all registrants will receive a downloadable recording to listen to at your leisure.
Not sure what a teleclass is? No problem! Read this quick blog post, explaining What is a Teleclass?
This teleclass is included for free as part of The Professional Organiser’s Edge membership, or for $77 for non-members.
Members receive a monthly teleclass (valid for AAPO accreditation), a monthly Q & A Call, access to an exclusive Facebook group, and access to a growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Do you want The Edge?
Bookings are closed for this event.