Are there leftovers from the weekend in your fridge? What are you plans for them?
After a Sunday full of visitors and good food, here’s what’s happening at my house…
- Half an avocado will provide an easy lunch (avocado on toast with some salt & pepper)
- Leftover Spanish Chicken & Chorizo Bake will make 2 hot lunches or one evening meal
- Extra steamed asparagus and roasted tomato will make a head start on tonight’s dinner
- Extra upside-down berry cakes make a luscious treat or dessert, with enough to freeze in individual portions as well
- the remains of a bottle of red wine will go into a spaghetti sauce
We’d love to hear about clever things you do with leftovers.