Have you ever wanted to know How to Become a Professional Organiser? Well, this training program is for you.
The program is designed to
- help you deliver excellence to your residential clients
- see the many untapped possibilities for your business
- have you consulting with confidence
- deliver invaluable hands on experience
- have you booking clients and making money right away
Topics covered include:
- What to expect on the job – so you hit the ground running
- What it takes to be a Professional Organiser – so you can be a great one
- A Day in the Life of a Professional Organiser & Myth-Busting – so you enter the industry with eyes wide open
- Ethical Practice – so you gain respect and a first-class reputation
- Converting Enquiries into Bookings – so you can start making money from the first call
- Essential Professional Organiser’s tools – so you start every project prepared for action
- Tips & Strategies for Working with all kinds of Clients – share my years of experience before you even start
- Creating strong Client Relationships – the basis of repeat business and great service
- Case Studies – to cement your learning
- Beyond Consulting – discover potential untapped streams of income
- Marketing your Professional Organiser Business – so your market will be drawn to hire you
- Hands on Client Session/s – so you’ll be confident walking into any situation
- Review of that Client Session – to take full advantage of the experience
- Q & A Time – so you’ll leave with no doubts
- supporting material – so you can continue learning from home
- tailored advice – because you’re an individual
- meals – to maximise learning time
- hands on experience – so you gain valuable experience
- certificate on successful completion – to celebrate and acknowledge your professional development
- 3-month membership to The Professional Organiser’s Edge – so you’re supported all the way
In addition, selected graduates will qualify for inclusion on a Preferred Referees List.
Ridiculously Early Bird Price – $2000
Early Bird Price – $2500
Standard Price – $2900
Last Minute Registration Price – $3200
Next datesSorry, we don't have any events scheduled at this time, please check back again soon!
PREFER ONLINE TRAINING?
Check out our Online Professional Organiser Training program here.
I value personal development. Why? Because the truth is I don’t know everything (no one does). One of the first organising courses I ever did was with my friend and colleague Angela Esnouf from The Professional Organiser’s Edge. I’ve learnt a lot from Angela, who has over a decade of Professional Organising experience. It’s been a few years now since I did the course; however, the education I’ve received has helped my business grow, and I still refer to the training material to this day. Joey Camilleri, Creating Positive Spaces
After attending Day 1, I felt so informed and excited for the rest of the program. The sessions have been flowing and really fun. Ida Butera
I travelled to Melbourne from New Zealand to do Angela’s course to become a Professional Organiser. I am now starting out on the journey to do something I have had a natural affinity with all my life. Her professionalism and ethical approach to meeting client’s needs as well as building a sustainable busines has been invaluable. Thanks, Angela. Suzie Cheesman, Sorted By Design
I’ve enjoyed the training enormously. It’s great value for money and I feel I have learned a lot that will help me to start my own business and become a professional organiser. The structure of the course suited me well. I was not only able to gain some insight into the business through the hands on client sessions but also through the generously shared knowledge by Angela. Thank you! Chantal Imbach, Simply In Order
I began Angela’s Professional Organiser training with the idea it would be a good introduction to my new career choice. I finished Angela’s Professional Organisers training convinced it was a GREAT idea as my new career! Thank you Angela for providing a thorough, insightful and educational kick start to what I hope will be a satisfying and rewarding occupation. – Fiona Chapple, Bayside Organising