Today marks the start of the Australian Open – 2 weeks of top-quality tennis. TV sets will be tuned in to watch every ball.
This does not mean you can’t achieve a little something while you treat yourself to a feast of summer tennis. Here are some suggestions:
- Go through that stack of magazines by the couch. Flick through and find the recipes you simply must try (and decide when you’ll try them)
- Go through the stack of recipes you’ve torn out of magazines in the past and decide if they’re still for you, and when you’ll try them
- Sort through books, DVDs, CDs, your iPod and decide on the ones that you want to read, watch or hear again, and you know what to do with the rest
- Finish a UFO – UnFinished Object – any project you’ve set aside
- Write those letters and thank you notes you’ve been meaning to get to
- Sort through photos and toss the blurry, the duplicates, the unnecessary
- Catch up on housework – ironing, laundry folding, mending, polishing silver
- Get some meal planning done
What else could you do?