Thanks to the past 3 wonderful weeks, my Bucket List is looking shorter. What an amazing time I’ve had in Canada and Alaska, and cruising between the two.
Things that I ticked off my Bucket List include:
- lunching at Chateau Lake Louise
- seeing Banff
- going on a cruise
- watching a glacier calve right before my very eyes
- seeing the Northern Lights
- seeing Mt McKinley (well, almost all of her – she usually hides under a blanket of cloud, and we got to see all but the very tip)
- seeing bears right up close in the wild
- celebrating 30 years marriage with my wonderful husband
Off course that’s not the end of my Bucket List. I imagine there will always be things I want to see, do and strive for. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
What’s on your Bucket List? What are you doing to reach those goals? And how will you celebrate when you achieve them?
PS: In case you’re wondering, a Bucket List is a list of all the things you want to see, do and achieve before you “kick the bucket”.