Want to know a sure-fire way to save money, time and stress… all week long?
It’s as simple as planning your meals for the week ahead. 30 minutes spent planning meals at the start of the week will save at least 3 times that amount, in most cases more.
- One shopping trip, instead of several
- A list of ingredients to shop for, so you don’t buy things you don’t need
- Instead of tapping fingers waiting in supermarket queues, you’ll have time for a cuppa before starting work on the evening meal
- Planned leftovers will make double use of cooking time
- No need to resort to unhealthy, expensive take away dinners
- and you’ll be prepared for the inevitable “fright night” when you have no time to cook
Sound good? Get your own Meal Planning Made Easy e-Workbook here.
And stay tuned for more meal planning fun as each Monday we celebrate Meal Planning Monday.