We’ve all been there. Waiting, waiting, being told our call is important to them, waiting. But if you have to make that call, you might as well get things done while you wait.
- Use speakerphone so your hands are free.
- Record the waiting time so you can offer constructive feedback.
- Check your junk mail folder.
- Tidy the desk drawer.
- Send a quick email to connect with a friend.
- Read the online news.
- Twitter. You only need 140 characters to make a connection. In fact, why not connect with me?
What do you do while on hold?