Client Case Studies: Virtual Consultations
Thursday 25 February
1:00 pm-1:45 pm
The Virtual Consultation side of my business has boomed in the past year. In 2020 I worked with more clients virtually than ever before. Some were around the corner from me. Some were in other parts of the country. Lockdowns and distance need not stand in the way of getting organised or helping someone to get organised.
In this webinar:
- I’ll share a close up look at 3 different virtual client case studies
- I’ll include details such as frequency and length of the sessions
- I’ll talk about what I charged for the virtual consultation in comparison to my regular in person service
- You’ll see how each client’s needs were taken into consideration and how the service was customised
- You’ll hear how we overcame technological challenges
- You’ll learn what worked and what didn’t work for each of the clients
Want a recording of the class?
No problem! The webinar will be recorded, and all registrants will receive access to that recording to watch whenever they want, again and again.
How do I get it?
You can register below. This webinar class is included for members as part of their The Professional Organiser’s Edge membership. Non-members are invited to register for $47.
Members benefit from a monthly live webinar class (like this one), listing on the Find Organising Help directory, a monthly live Q&A group meeting, lots of support in a private Facebook group, and access to a rapidly growing library of articles, templates, forms, recordings and eBooks. Are you ready to step up and give your organising business The Edge? Speak to Angela Esnouf to learn if this is a right fit for you.